HOME

On December 1st I arrived home to Alabama and was released from being a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How grateful I am to have served and to be a different and better person today. My testimony has grown stronger and more importantly my relationship with Christ is greater and more familiar. 

I want to thank my family for supporting me while I was gone. Also a big thank you for the many friends and connections that would reach out and send gifts and emails to me. A huge thank you to my mission president and his wife and to all the missionaries in Paraguay who are my family. Finally a even greater thank you to the people and members in Paraguay. A part of my heart will always belong to Paraguay. 

xoxo,
back to normal as, LYDS 








No comments:

Post a Comment