Week 74

Haupei  Yall! 

Happy Things! 
1. In noche de rama we did a SWEET book of mormon activity where everyone wrote their testimonies and wrapped them up in christmas paper and now a lot of them are being gifted out! we love our branch and all our great member missionaries! 
2. We had zone conference this week and it was incredible. It was my last one...yikes! But everything we learned I am so excited to apply! 
3. We also had district conference and it was all so inspired. All the messages were about the Sabbath Day, Self Sufficiency, Temple and family history work, and repentance. 
4. LIZ. okay this is actually the coolest story. apparently while I was in Aratiri I met her with one of our converts we had out there, Rosa! She is the niece of Rosa and when she found out I was in PJC, she found the elders and asked for me. We finally saw each other at the conference this weekend and she remembered me and I didnt remember her! kinda bad of me BUT she was just visiting and we passed the reference and didnt think twice....but NOW SHES GETTING BAPTIZED! its the most crazy thing. but I am so grateful Aratiri to PJC the work is always moving even when we dont feel like we are contributing a whole lot! 

ILUMINA EL MUNDO!!! mormon.org check it out. im in love. 

xoxoxo, 
Hermana Vergara
3 Nephi 5:13 








No comments:

Post a Comment